Support this site:

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sen. Cruz Honors Law Enforcement Officers

“It is a privilege to join my Senate colleagues in cosponsoring this bipartisan measure, which commemorates National Police Week 2016, and I hope all Texans will join me in honoring the lives of the fallen heroes lost in the last year,” Sen. Cruz said. “I also extend my heartfelt thanks to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF), the Fraternal Order of Police/Fraternal Order of Police Auxiliary (FOP/FOPA), and Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) for their tireless work as lead organizers of National Police Week. To the brave law enforcement officers in Texas and across the United States, thank you for all that you do.”

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2644

No comments:

Post a Comment