Support this site:

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Poll: No, Mr. President, you would not win a third term

In his recent trip to Africa, Obama said, "I actually think I'm a pretty good president." Then he added, "I think if I ran I could win. But I can't. ... The law is the law, and no one person is above the law, not even the president."

Well, this is a far cry from "I have a phone and a pen", but this goes to show he shouldn't think, he not equipped for it:

Rasmussen Reports on Friday released a poll showing that just one third of likely U.S voters would keep President Obama in office if he ran again. Even among Democrats, only 57 percent would vote for him a third time. 

I weep for the nation that that many are breathing, and voting.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-no-mr.-president-you-would-not-win-a-third-term/article/2569345

No comments:

Post a Comment